I reached 3000 followers! I really can’t believe all you wonderful people follow me! So to celebrate I thought it was about time for my first giveaway.
The books I’ve chosen are some of my favourites from this year so far so I hope you like them too! There will be two winners and the first winner will get a choice of any two books listed above, and the second winner will get a choice of one book listed above.
Please make sure you read the rules below, thank you.
- Since this giveaway is for my followers, You must be following me.
- Reblogs and likes count as entries. Feel free to reblog as much as you like but be careful not to spam your followers. Also no giveaway blogs allowed.
- This giveaway ends October 25th
- This giveaway is international as I will be buying and sending the books on book depository. But please make sure your country is listed on the book depository website as one it delivers to.
- As stated above if you win you will have a choice of any of the books pictured above, but if the book is in a series you can choose another in the same series, for example Heir of Fire is pictured above but if you haven’t read Throne of Glass yet you can choose that one. Also if there is an author above you enjoy but you have already read the book pictured above you can choose another book by that author, for example if you have read Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and now want Fangirl that is fine too!
- If you do win I will send you a message so please make sure your ask box is open! You will have 48 hours to respond or else I’ll be picking a new winner. You must also be willing to give me your full address or I wont be able to send the books.
I think that’s all for rules, you can always send me an ask if you think i’ve forgotten anything or you have any questions. Thank you all again for following me! I love you all! :)
A final word on insect venoms, with a look at the Schmidt Pain Index, developed by Dr. Justin Schmidt to rank the pain of the various insect stings he experienced in his line of work. Whilst obviously pain is subjective, and you’d expect some variation from person to person, it still makes for an interesting graphic!
You can see a larger version at the foot of yesterday’s post, here: http://wp.me/p4aPLT-rb
Guide in Costa Rica (while holding a stick with a gigantic ant on it): “wanna know why they’re called bullet ants?”
Guide: “when you get bit you’re gonna wish you’d just been shot instead”
How did it happen? How are there so many of you? I’m in complete awe over it! So as a thank you, I will be hosting another giveaway! There will be three winners this time around! I just really love giving away books, because books are the best gifts. Since I have reached another large follower milestone, it’s time to give back to you guys!
So here are the rules:
- You must be following me, as this is a thank you to my followers. Especially lately with all my personal posts and lack of ask replies. You have all been so understanding about my being busy, so thank you!
- There will be three winners! I will be choosing the three winners through a number generator. Each winner will get their choice of book through the book depository! There is no set list of books to choose from! This also means it’s open to everyone! In my last giveaway, both winners were not from the US and it was kind of awesome.
- Likes and reblogs count. Just be advised that if you reblog the post from the same location, it will only show up as once. So if you want to reblog multiple times reblog from difference sources. Also don’t clog your dash!
- No giveaway blogs. This is very firm.
- If you are reblogging this post onto a secondary tumblr, let me know. Since your main tumblr will be the one that is following me.
- Make sure your ask box is open on the 10th of November so I can notify you of winning, if you are chosen. You will have 24 hours to respond, if I do not get a response, I will choose another winner in your place.
Good luck everyone! Thank you for liking my little book space, and for sticking out all the recent changes going on!
Weird metaphor for my life